Last Updated onReading Time: < 1 minute
To our valued customers,
With the situation evolving rapidly, we all must do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are taking proactive measures to protect the health and well being of our staff, vendors customers and the surrounding community. Below is an overview including measures currently being taken to ensure we can continue to receive, process and ship orders.
- As of today, there are no reported COVID-19 cases among STOPNGO Line staff or family members.
- We have proactively set in motion strict measures to protect the health and safety of our team including onsite training for CDC best workplace practices, set up sanitizing stations, frequent disinfection of common areas, workplace adjustments to accommodate for social distancing, and new will call procedures.
- A non-essential travel ban has been instituted by staff and onsite vendor meetings are postponed until further notice.
- We will continue to receive, process and fulfill orders to the best of our abilities until it is deemed unsafe to our community, or as instructed by local authorities.
- Inventory levels are still very healthy, as stock levels were increased just prior to the impacts of the virus. Our overseas factories are also returning to full operation which means future shipments are normalizing as well.
We are standing by to serve our customers during this unique time. For any order postponements or issues, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to support you. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, and provide prompt updates as they become available to us. Thank you and stay safe.
From all of us here at STOPNGO Line