What is Selco doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Tulsa, OK – March 19, 2020 – We wanted to share some information to let you know that we do not take COVID-19 (coronavirus) lightly and are doing everything we can to keep you and our employees safe, while still meeting the needs of our distributors.
Product quality and the well-being of our employees and customers have always been our top priority, and that’s true now more than ever. For the past few weeks, we’ve kept a diligent eye on every recommendation issued by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and have used those recommendations to boost our already vigorous safety procedures. Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- Increasing the frequency of proper hand-washing across the facilities.
- Doubling efforts to clean and sanitize facility surfaces, products, and packaging on a frequent and consistent basis.
- Relocating workstations to achieve distance between employees.
- Sending all employees home who exhibit any signs of illness.
- Requiring all employees to wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after each break.
- Mandating all workstations are sanitized before and after each employee break.
- Keeping sanitizing gel, wipes, and spray at easy to access locations.
- Staggering start times to reduce congestion in the entryway and break rooms.
Currently, we have 1 domestic watch partner who is working with a limited crew and has stated deliveries could be slower than normal but, as of this morning, all others are working at full capacity and all partners have good stock with no warnings of major issues in the foreseeable future. Our partners have recommended good planning to ensure inventory is available when you need it.
We thank you for being a loyal customer and will keep you posted with any updates.