Last Updated onReading Time: 2 minutes
As we combat this pandemic together our thoughts and prayers are with those stricken in the US and around the world. I am grateful for all of those on the front lines in health care and the thousands of heroic acts happening every day as these folks work directly to put an end to the COVID-19 outbreak.
At Cutter & Buck, we’re facing this issue head-on with the application of the Cutter & Buck values daily and I have never been prouder in my 21 years to work for such a value-focused company. Our values are guiding our response to the COVID-19 outbreak and our promise to conduct business in the right way has never been stronger.
Here is our current update and our actions related to COVID-19:
- Zero confirmed COVID-19 Cases or confirmed COVID-19 Exposures within the C&B Family (our employees).
- We are utilizing every recommended precaution by the CDC and the Public Health Department. We are taking even more preventative actions to keep the C&B Family safe including more cleaning and hydrostatic disinfection of our facilities in Washington.
- We are making certain that none of our employees will go without pay due to COVID-19 related illnesses in themselves or their families.
- We have our highest stock levels ever, and we are fulfilling orders within our standard turn times.
- We have an in-stock business model that means we have all of our products necessary to support you this spring already on the shelf.
We are committed to the Mission and Values of Cutter & Buck. I am grateful for the opportunity to reach out to all of you and am so very thankful for your continued dedication. We are fully operational, and if our operating situation changes in relation to COVID-19, you will hear from me again. I wish you the very best for your safety and health.
Go Boldly and Safely,
Joel Freet, CEO, Cutter & Buck