To Our Tekweld Family,
Nothing is more important to us than your well-being and the wellness of those who are vulnerable to the coronavirus (COVID-19). At Tekweld, we are dedicated to the health and safety of our customers and team. Tekweld remains committed to being transparent, responsive and to keeping you informed of any changes we make as we all hope for a return to normalcy.
As the situation surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19 evolves, we are monitoring and following official guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), health officials and industry partners to ensure that we are operating at the highest standard of health possible.
Here are a few things we have done:
- Relayed important information regarding the outbreak status, as well as prevention information, to staff and partners alike.
- Daily communication with production partners on how the outbreak is impacting operations and how we can help
- Conducting frequent cleanings at our offices/warehouses
- Implemented a work from home requirement for many employees until further notice
- Ensuring that hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes are available to our staff as well as notices to continue to wash their hands.
While there have been a few disruptions in our supply chain, our production is continuing as scheduled. There have been delays in our response times with order entry, returning calls and emails given how rapidly this situation has unfolded. As you can imagine, demand for our sanitizers has overwhelmed all aspects of our business the last couple of weeks and has slowed down our response time to our customers’ inquiries. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your business. We have turned the curve and are increasing production capacity to meet demands.
As of close of business on March 17, 2020, we can report that we have notified nearly all of our customers about their order statuses and projected ship dates. We are currently working on several contingency plans that would allow us to continue manufacturing and shipping your orders to fulfill our obligations to you.
We appreciate your partnership and support during this trying time. The well-being of our customers and team is our highest priority and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.