There is an exciting new face-lift to the DistributorCentral dashboard that will be launching January of 2018.
“We are excited to move the DistributorCentral dashboard to the next stage in modernization…”, says DistributorCentral’s User Experience Designer, Rachel Dykes.
We have replaced the horizontal navigation menu, at the top, with a modern side-menu that is now located down the left of the page. Other changes you will see include updated fonts, colors, and increased readability
Activating the new dashboard
In 2 simple steps you can using our new dashboard:
- In the very top right of your dashboard, click the “Preview” link
- Your page will then load the new dashboard
What do you think?
With the new update, there is now an easy way to submit your feedback directly to our team.
- Just click on the smiley face in the top right of the dashboard
- Type in your feedback
- Let us know if it is a “happy” comment or an “unhappy” comment by selecting either a smiley face, or frown face.
- Then Submit your feedback
We are dedicated to building an environment that is comprehensive but easy-to-use. Your feedback is vital in us reaching this goal, so please let us know how you like the new dashboard, or other updates that we release in the future.
New Help Center
Come check out our new help tab inside the main DistributorCentral site. The Help Center will be the hub for distributors and suppliers to quickly search and access help articles and contact support. Actions available within the Help Center include:
- Search within our knowledge base articles
- Chat live with customer support through instant messaging
- Submit a support ticket
- Join a webinar
- Schedule a demo with customer support
- View release notes and blog updates
- Upgrade your account to Pro
Users want easy access to help articles and customer support, and we listened. Log in to your DistributorCentral account today and give the new Help Center a try!
- We continue to refine the new DistributorCentral product search algorithm based on customer feedback so you can find your products faster. Please keep sending us your feedback so we can further improve our search algorithm.
- UI updates to the customer requests page, the product placement email, and new features in the custom product information emailer.
Product Search Updates
- Fuzzy Search: The product search is now even more accurate in detecting fuzzy keywords (like misspellings and partial words) and spellings to produce the search results you wanted.
- Product Search Splash Page: Added catalogs and recent offers section
Custom Emailer Enhancements
- Improvements to send custom product information emails to customers:
- Header link in email goes to distributor’s website.
- Ability to remove pricing breaks (or, if zeroed – don’t show them).
- Ability to remove setup pricing.
- Ability to remove all the fields that are currently un-editable (production time, size, weight, country of manufacture, add info) if desired.
- Ability to remove “view additional information about this product online.”
Product Placement Report Email
- Significant UI changes from old to new report emails. It also now draws information from the new product search.
Customer Requests UI
- The Customer Requests page has received a new UI facelift.