With the recent updates to Internet Explorer many of our users encountered issues while adding content to written content blocks on their sites. Managing image uploads and inserting those images into website pages, making changes to the appearance of text, and modifying the overall layout pages was affected by the latest updates to IE.
DC has upgraded our written content editor within the DC website tool that addresses each of these issues.
- Cross-browser compatibility; works with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE including versions 10 and 11
- Ability to upload images to your content library and insert those images into written content blocks
- Ability to preview content in the editor window and in your preview website
- Full set of editing tools for type, tables, special characters and more
- Advanced features for power-users that allows you to specify classes and IDs for images, divs, and more to which styles can be applied through CSS
If you haven’t given your website a “freshening up” recently now is a good time to check out the new web editor and see how easy it is to add or update the content on your website. Remember – search engines love websites with continually-updated content