Button images are a great way to visually enhance your website. You can create images in a programs such as Adobe PhotoShop or Illustrator, and then upload “On” and “Off” images to represent buttons for your navigation bar on your site.
To do this:
– Upload your On and Off images into the Content Manager for your site
– Then click on Add/Edit Pages
– Click on Edit for a page in your site
– Click on the Show Advanced Options link in the upper right corner of the page
– Select the corresponding On and Off images to represent the navigation for that page
– Click on Save
– Repeat this process for the rest of the pages on your site
Click here to view some pre-made button schemes that you can download and then use on our DC site.
You can also create your own buttons on this site: