Multiple colors, different imprint areas, and different product angles. Seeing all these images would be helpful for any customer to see if they are researching a product.
In addition to the original main product image on products in DistributorCentral, now there is an option to add in your additional product images to show up on the details page for Distributors and on websites*.
These additional images will be scroll from left to right and you can click on them to see them as a larger image.
You will automatically start seeing these inside DistributorCentral.com as Suppliers add them to their product lines.
*If you would like them to also show up on your websites through DC, you can enable the CSS shopping cart preference in your DC account for each website.
Update this preference here:
- Websites Menu> Add/Edit Websites
- Click on “Preferences” to the right of the website that you would like to enable this for
- Now click on “Catalog” on the left
- Scroll down to the preference titled, “Use original catalog page layout or new layout?”
- Select “CSS” and Save
- Now you must Publish that website under Website Publisher
You can start adding images manually:
- Log into DistributorCentral.com with your username and password
- Go to Products Menu> Add/Edit Products
- Find and click on Edit next to the product that you have multiple images for
- Click on the “Images” tab
- Scroll down to “Additional Product Views” to add your files
- Once added, Save the changes.
Contact DistributorCentral if you would like to upload those images in bulk. We can walk you through the steps.