Attention Website users!
There is now a new page available to add to your website. You can add the “View Cart” page to allow your customers to leave the shopping cart and go back to it later during their visit to your website.
This can be easily added to your website:
1. Go to Websites Menu> Add/Edit Websites
2. Edit your website
3. Click on Add/Edit Web Pages
4. Scroll down to the section titled “Pages You May Add to Your Website”
6. Now you can change the name from “View Cart” by entering in another name in the fields “Display name” and “Page Name”
7. Once this is completed, select “Save”
8. Now you can sort your page in the Navigation bar by selecting “Sort Pages” to the right of the “Add/Edit Pages” section at the top.
9. Go to Website Publisher> Publish New Changes.
Note: This page will now display on your navigation bar once you Publish your Website
Now your customers can add products here or go back to an order to complete it (during the same visit).
This is what your customers will see when they click on “View Cart” if they have products in the shopping cart:
Below is what they see if they don’t have any products yet added: