Distributors, you have the capability of controlling the minimum order total that you will accept from your DistributorCentral shopping cart.
There have been some Distributor concerns regarding the minimum order that they want to accept.
There is a preference in your account where you can set that amount.
To find this preference:
1. Log in to your DistributorCentral account.
2. Go to Account Menu>> Preferences>> Website Preferences.
3. Pick your website that you would like to set a minimum order amount by selecting “Website Preferences” to the right of that site name.
4. Then click on Orders in the left, white column.
5. Here scroll down towards the bottom and find “What is the minimum order total you will process?”
6. Type in the minimum order you will process. This is the retail total amount.
7. Select Save at the top of the page in the right corner.
8. Now you need to Publish your Website to make those changes live on your DC shopping cart.
If a customer goes to your website and tries to complete an order that totals under the amount that you have specified, it will not allow them to submit the order and it will give them this message at the top of the Order Review Page:
They also don’t have the “Finish” button for the order, they can only “Add Another Product” or “Cancel Order.”